Date: Thursday, March 3rd, 2016
Location: DoubleTree by Hilton Houston, 6 Greenway Plaza, Houston TX 77046
Event Time: 8:00 am – 7:00 pm
James Lewis from Just Energy will be delivering the keynote address at the 5th Energy Marketing Conference in Houston. James brings to his position as President and co-CEO of Just Energy more than 16 years of experience in the retail energy industry. Before assuming his latest role, James served as Chief Operating Officer (COO) for the company with accountability for corporate-wide strategic planning, policy and program development. Prior to his role as COO, he led Just Energy’s Eastern U.S. residential and small business division with accountability for all aspects of the residential business including Customer Service, Operations and Sales. James also served as Senior Vice President for all of Just Energy’s North American Operations, which included a range of business functions from Contract Fulfillment and Revenue Assurance to Customer Retention and Renewals.
Before joining Just Energy, James led the Risk Management, Structuring, and Trading portfolios for a large U.S.-based energy company, as well as Information Management and Internal Audit functions for a large multi-national corporation.
– Jason Garrett from Spark Energy
– John Geary from 4Change Energy
– Mike Sanders from Wolters Kluwer
– Mohsin Hassan from Volterra Energy
– John Vlahavas of MP2 Energy
– Geno Cortina of SFE Energy
– Gabe Phillips from GP Renewables
– Alain Suurkask from Empower Sales
– Bruce Germano from Jasmine Universe
– John Allario from Mint Energy
– Kasey Cline from Crius Energy
– Tammi Stroud from Clearview Energy
(Moderator, Larry Leikin, EMC co-Founder and EVP Sales of Trusted TPV)
We will be addressing the changes in New York’s rules during this newly added panel. The changes are drastic and will have a profound impact on the entire industry. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn more about the New York order and the various actions that various groups within our industry are taking to extend the deadline put down by the state of New York.
Panel speakers include:
– Michael Borovik, Regulatory Counsel, AEP Energy
– Natara Feller, New York Attorney and Counsel to the Impacted ESCO Coalition
– Frank Calvia III, President, P.R. Quinlan Associates Inc.
– Alex Baldassano, Director, Regulatory & Renewable Energy Services, GP Renewables
– Deryl Brown, CEO, North Amercian Power
– Kevin McMinn, COO, USG&E
– Kris Hertel from North American Power
– David Wiers from Satori Energy
– Andrew Barth from InCite Energy
– Chris Greulich from North Shore Energy Consulting
– Mitch Anderson from Source Power & Gas
– David Visneau from Ambit Energy
The CEOs include:
– James Lewis of Just Energy
– Deryl Brown of North American Power
– Thomas Matzzie of Ethical Electric
– Nathan Kroeker of Spark Energy
– Paul Atha of Vista Energy
– Kevin McMinn of US Gas and Electric
– Sayun Sukduang of GDF SUEZ Energy Resources
Award #1 – “The 2015 REP of the Year Award” is awarded to Nathan Kroeker, CEO, of Spark Energy. The Retail Energy Provider who had great success building their business in 2015.
Award #2 – “Most Innovative Marketer of the Year Award” is awarded to Daniel Alper, CEO, of Major Energy. The Retail Energy Provider that executed the most innovative marketing campaign in 2015.